Lifeguard certification near me swimming is one of the most important and best sports for men and their children, as it strengthens the body and trains children to have self-confidence, in addition to its benefits in promoting heart health , obtaining physical fitness for the body, and many other benefits.
General benefits of lifeguard certification near me
- Promote and strengthen the muscles and efficiency of the health of the heart, as a result of increased blood flow and help in strengthening the muscles of the heart.
- Improving the efficiency of the lung, as staying under water helps to improve its efficiency, its response to variables of underwater pressure and enhance its endurance, and this is one of the most important benefits for asthma patients.
- Improving the amount of air in the lungs during the breathing process , which reduces pressure on the heart and improves the body’s efficiency in inhaling pure oxygen, and getting rid of carbon dioxide in the exhalation process.
- Helps get rid of toxins and harmful fats from the body.
- It is a safe sport for joint patients, as it reduces the body weight under water ten times, from the normal weight, and works to strengthen the position of the joints, and relieves their pain.
- Useful for sclerosis patients, as water helps reduce muscle resistance under water, and reduces pain caused by muscle stiffness.
- Useful for people who sit for a long time behind their desks, as they work to move inactive muscles, and develop muscle performance to achieve stability in the back and heart area.
- Resist the signs of aging .
- Reduces rates of stroke, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Provides the body with energy and vitality and resists laziness and lethargy, as swimming for 30 minutes a day helps to raise energy levels within the body.
- It helps to strengthen the back muscles, and relieve pressure and pain in the lower back.
- The exercises that the individual performs while swimming help control the balance of the body and strengthen the leg muscles.
- It is one of the steps of rehabilitative treatment programs in cases of lower extremity injuries, as water reduces body resistance and helps muscles perform without fatigue or stress.
- Lifeguard and Swimming helps to lose excess weight, increase fat burning and get rid of it outside the body.
- It contributes to enhancing the metabolism process by secreting the hormone adrenaline, which helps stimulate the metabolism process and get rid of excess fat and grease.
- Swimming for one hour helps burn 300-400 calories, according to the type and duration of lifeguard and swimming, and body weight.
- Enhancing the flow of blood circulation and controlling the level of sugar in the blood, and tightening the flabby body, as a result of increasing the muscle mass, and avoiding the deposition of fat on the muscles.
- It helps to get rid of a flabby body without increasing stress or heart rate, in conjunction with eating foods rich in fiber, such as: avocado.
- Getting rid of the rumen, because water increases resistance, which pushes the body to use all its muscles, and increases muscle mass, compared to walking or jogging, in which some muscles are used, not others.
- It works to strengthen the bones and move the muscle mass in the upper and lower part of the body.
- It strengthens the leg bones and joints, in addition to strengthening the abdominal muscles, without causing an overload on the spine.
- Promote muscle mass building, especially in the buttocks and legs.
4.Swimming is an aerobic exercise that works to tighten the flabby body, improve physical fitness, and reach a graceful leg, a taut and strong back, and tight buttocks, as a result of moving the muscle mass of the body completely.
- Swimming is a combination of aerobic exercises and weightlifting, as it helps to move all the muscles of the body and maintain bone health.
- Reducing stress and treating depression.
- Improve mood and quality of life, and ease of obtaining a peaceful and restful sleep.
- Improving breathing efficiency, which generates a sense of calm, comfort and relaxation
- Boosts self-confidence and reduces mental distraction.
- Strengthens memory and improves speed of observation and mental perception.
- Allow to form friendships and relationships with others.
- Protects individuals from negative emptiness, which can be a cause of drug addiction.
Therapeutic Lifeguard certification near me
Hydrotherapy is one of the benefits of therapeutic lifeguard certification near me and benefiting from the physical properties of water. It works on:
Regulate breathing and respiratory condition, and then improve pronunciation and voice.
Generating a sense of safety in people, which encourages them to participate in social activities.
Obtaining a distinctive physical fitness for the body while protecting the body organs, such as the heart and lungs, from various diseases
The body’s acquisition of heat from water through thermal transfer helps in treating a number of diseases, and strengthens blood vessels and arteries.
Its benefits for children
Enhancing the child’s self-confidence, and his participation in social activities, because swimming works on the child’s contact with other children, of the same age and interests, so it works to strengthen the social bonds between him and them, and interact with them.
Strengthening the general health of your child: as it promotes the health of the heart and lungs, and strengthens physical fitness, flexibility and balance.
Developing your child’s cognitive functions: By linking the child’s cognitive and physical functions, which works to enhance and activate cognitive functions.